The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EFCE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. EFCE reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, at their discretion.
If EFCE provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
EFCE may disable your user ID and password at their sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We use IP addresses and cookies to analyse trends and traffic data, systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes. Our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES AND IP ADDRESSES ARE NOT LINKED TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
We currently do not collect any personally-identifiable information. Should we decide in the future, to provide optin features for the purpose of emailing our visitors, WE WILL NOT SELL, SHARE, OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR USE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED MAIL. ANY EMAILS SENT BY THIS COMPANY WILL ONLY BE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF AGREED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. EFCE will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
We have different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our church bulletins and/or Contact page on our website. EFCE’s mailing address is: P.O. Box 105, Erskine, Alberta T0C 1G0.
EFCE reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.